Doll Accessories for Blythe, Pulip and more..

Dolls are never complete without doll accessories. Today, we carry Cell phones, digital cameras, PDAs, Notebooks and many gadgets. However, our dolls often lack such luxuries. I decided that we shouldn't deprive them of such. In this blog, I will showcase some of the doll accessories and furnitures, I've made and how I make them as I build a doll house for my Wife's dolls.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Camera Taking shape.




Opps.. i forget to mention the part I intended to use for the "ARM" of the flash. Its a joint used for my model toy. Which you can find is your hobby shop.

You can see how the parts are being assembled together and a hole was drilled for the insertion of the objective. For more updates, please tune in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home