Doll Accessories for Blythe, Pulip and more..

Dolls are never complete without doll accessories. Today, we carry Cell phones, digital cameras, PDAs, Notebooks and many gadgets. However, our dolls often lack such luxuries. I decided that we shouldn't deprive them of such. In this blog, I will showcase some of the doll accessories and furnitures, I've made and how I make them as I build a doll house for my Wife's dolls.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Painted the laptop and added a laptop carry case.





Finally have it painted.. However, I have to draw the "Vaio" logo free hand.. Its pretty ugly..
but well.. that's the best I can achieve for now.. Hope I could find a better alternative than drawing free hand next time.

And sneak peek of the laptop carrier in the making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home