Doll Accessories for Blythe, Pulip and more..

Dolls are never complete without doll accessories. Today, we carry Cell phones, digital cameras, PDAs, Notebooks and many gadgets. However, our dolls often lack such luxuries. I decided that we shouldn't deprive them of such. In this blog, I will showcase some of the doll accessories and furnitures, I've made and how I make them as I build a doll house for my Wife's dolls.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More updates on the Carry case for my Laptop.




Sorry for the lack of updates. Been thinking of what else to make for the Girls, Any suggestions?
Meanwhile more updates on the bag.

1. Clip on button was sewn to synthetic leather. So that the flap can properly be held in place when bag is close.
2. The inside of the bag is really ugly. LOL, showing the fold lines. so you will know were to fold. If you have the intention to make one. Btw my design really sucks.. I am sure anyone could have come out with a better design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home